I am going to add something about last night!!
10-9:
Eventual I left CSs house. And when I did I was super shocked. I stuck my backpack in the trunk of my Corrolla and looked up to see someone walking towards be. It was him. I was super shocked. We chatted a bit and he said I couldn't leave without giving him a hug. Like OMG. I got to hug him. I was so excited that I started messaging him and people even higher I was drunk and technically I was but off of him. So after I left CSs house I was messaging the guy. And he said he was just hanging out alone outside. So I couldn't just leave him right? Well so I said I should go over and he agreed so boom. I went over. Nothing sexual or anything happened, but I really enjoyed spending time with Him. We hugged again before I left and I really really wanted to kiss him and I probably should have. But. We are gonna hang out Sunday night (hopefully) so we will see what happens.
10-10
So this morning around 1030 I volunteered at an Engineering conference with my bestie HG. It was amazing. I got to see my new friend AZ and meet all kinds of awesome people by showing them to their rooms. Then I got in the car and came down to San Antonip TX. It was a 3 hour drive. So not to bad. But soooo worth it. I'm spending the night here with my Mom,brother and dog. My little brother had a band competition and so we met up here rather than having me drive all the way home. It has been a pretty great day. It all started with waking up from a dream about the guy which has helped make everything so great.
Until next time,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment