Monday, October 26, 2015

10-26-15

Howdy!
So it turns out I made an A on my Chem test! I was so excited. My grade in the Class is now a B and inching towards an A. Anyways. One negative bit of news. The guy posted about suicide on Instagram. So of course I messaged him about it. He is in a very dark place and having trouble getting out. I wish he would realize that he is an awesome person. It's hard to tell him all these good things about him and not tell him that I am in love with him too. But I am trying to help as a friend. I ask for some thoughts and prayers for him. On a positive note I met this cute guy we will call Owl. He is awesome. He's a senior in HS though but loves books and we have a lot in common. He only lives an hour away so I am planning a trip to visit him. Hopefully everything works out. 
Swamped with homework,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment