Friday, October 9, 2015

10-8

Howdy!
So now that exams are over I have begun to enjoy my classes again. Chemistry is fun and Engineering is challenging but not impossible. I wish that I felt like this about the exams. But I am going to study harder to try and make them easier. 
Also the waiting game has begun. It's very hard because he is very flirty with me. I know that is just him, but it makes it that much harder. One thing that went well is we might go to NYC together! This city is my favorite place on Earth and Togo with him would make it so much better. Hopefully we will have the chance to go! 
Tonight my hometown got a lot of rain. School is cancelled and many people had their houses flooded. I hope everything gets better for them and continue to pray for them. 
Till next time,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment