Tuesday, October 27, 2015

10-27-15

Howdy!
So this week is terribly busy. I have back to back meetings, piles of homework, and a calculus test. I might as well drown myself now, right? Well once I wade through this muck of a week everything should start getting better again. I was so excited that our robot worked today in engineering. It made me proud of my life for once lol. Anyways I do not have much to add. I am still trying to cheer the guy up after the mess he almost got himself in. It would be so much easier if I could use my love for him as the reason why I care so much. Oh well.....
Anyways, Owl is growing on me. He is super sweet and we get along very well. I cannot wait to meet him one day. Maybe this will be my chance at a fun relationship.
Good night,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment