Howdy!
So today was not that horrible of a day. I enjoyed my Chem lab and had the chance to eat lunch with my new best friends. I only had two things that negatively affected me so the day could have been a lot worse, right?
The first one was I am on a type of probation for my University Scholarships. Because my Midterm grades were very low, I now have to attend one type of tutoring per week. This has its advantages because I know now of other ways to get help. It also showed me that I need to keep working hard to be successful. What hurt me is that it once again made me realize I am not as smart as I thought I was. College has taught me just how dumb I really am.
The second was that the guy messaged me. He basically dumped his problems and vented to me. This put me in a very awkward situation because he mentioned he has to move out because (I am making a guess) that his mom kicked him out. As a friend I have no idea how to handle this situation. You would think he would go to his all perfect and amazing boyfriend to talk about this not me, but of course as life hates me, it had to be me. Its hard enough to get over falling for this person and now he is calling out my emotional response. Maybe he is just using me, or maybe like he said he knows that I have his back. Which ever is the case the wound in my heart has been reopened as I think of what could have been and what I could do to help if I was in a relationship with him. I am just going to try and beat around the bush and let my heart heal up again and keep seeing where this takes me.
Till next time,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment