It's funny how pain does not fade away as fast as it comes to be. I still am in pieces after finding about the guy. I removed myself from social media so that I would not have to see anything about him and have the pain researed into me. I know they say that you should not run away but I need to focus and stay focused on my school work. I figured maybe when I'm a successful engineer maybe he will realize what he does not have. That's sounds so evil. Sorry. I'm just so stirred up by all of this. I have had so many friends and even my engineering group say that I look like I saw my own death or some other horrific event. I really wish that this would all get better faster. It slowly is.
One good thing is that I have started to read again. Reading has always absorbed whatever emotions I have and I hope that the new Rick Riodran book I started will do that.
A quick shoutout to HG and CS who are hopefully both reading this and the only one who knows about this whole emotional distress I am facing. Y'all are the best!
With a broken and heavy heart,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment