Friday, October 23, 2015

Letter

So, the following is a letter of what I want to send to the guy. I more than likely never will, but if I were to send something, it would be this. The translation is at the bottom. If I were to send this I would send it in the variety of languages and leave it up to him to translate it.

Lo que quiero decir se puede decir en cualquier idioma, sin embargo, el significado nunca va a cambiar . Der Grund, warum ich immer den Rücken , weil ich mich in dich verliebt. Seit Wochen , die einzige Sache, ότι έχει περάσει από το μυαλό μου είσαι εσύ . Δεν υπάρχει κανένας άλλος θέλω να μιλήσω ούτε για να είναι μαζί. Είχα αρκετές seans a bheith le agus fiú hookup le daoine eile , ach ní féidir liom a dhéanamh sin mar gheall ar dtrasnaíonn tú suy nghĩ của tôi. Có gì hút là bạn đang thực hiện. Những ngày cuối tuần , tôi nhận ra rằng tôi đã rơi cho bạn, 당신은 남자 친구 를 발견했다. 그 이후 , 내 마음과 생활 이 조각 되어 있다. 나는 희망 언젠가 당신에게 zou op dezelfde manier over mij voelt en mij helpen de brokken te lijmen , maar ik voel dat ik hoop ибо много. Я просто придется довольствоваться с тем, что вы счастливы и медленно двигаться дальше. Haec eadem per omnium linguarum histriones , tamen aliquid dici manifestum volo . Hoc autem scito, quod non praeteribit .


What I want to tell you can be said in any language, yet the meaning will never change.
The reason I always have your back is because I fell in love with you. For weeks, the only thing that has crossed my mind is you. There is no one else I want to talk to nor be with. I have had several chances to be with and even hookup with other people, yet I can never do so because you cross my mind. What sucks is that you are taken. The weekend I realized that I had fallen for you, you found a boyfriend. Ever since, my heart and life have been in pieces. I hope that one day you might feel the same way about me and help me pick up the pieces, but I feel that I am hoping for to much. I will just have to be content with the fact that you are happy and slowly move on. This message is the same in all languages, yet it is not something I want to openly say. But know this, the meaning will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment