Monday, October 5, 2015
10-5-15 Introduction
Well Howdy!
So I am new to the whole blog thing, but here goes nothing! So I am a freshman at Texas A&M College Station. I just started in August. I have had such an amazing time so far in college!
The academic side of college has been very dull. I didn't do too well on the first exams. Bummer. But other wise I really enjoy my classes and my schedule. The class I like the least would have to be General Engineering. It is just a mess. We have to learn about teamwork, desgin, and robot programming. It is a very not worthwhile class and not meant to do anything but pressure engineers to drop.
Friends are something I do not lack. There are just so many people who rock in my dorm! I have three best friends here and would not trade them for the world. I really hope that we continue to be friends for a very long time. I love the groups I have become apart of and value the friendships from CS,HG,CC,AJ the absolute best.
The party scene hasn't been very open to me. I would much rather study then get wasted. I have attended one party though. And it was awesome because all my friends^ were there and it was a blast. There is also one other good thing that happened. I got to meet this amazing guy for the first time in person (read more below) and I would not think of changing that night in the least. Well maybe one part. He got in some trouble at the party and I had the chance to help him get out of it and I should have. But that didn't happen so I am going to help him out now.
So while I have not had the chance to flirt around and catch the attention of alot of people like some of my friends, one person has caught my attention. I swear he can't be anymore perfect. He IS the definition of aesthetics. I see him and all I can think is "damn." Its so awkward for me to talk to him though. I want to be in a relationship with him, but I don't know if he wants the same. If only I could ask him about it openly, but that would make things very awkward. I guess I will just have to see if the path I take brings me closer to him. (I sure hope it does!)
Until next time blog world,
J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment