Monday, October 19, 2015

10-15-15

Howdy!
 I fell a little behind in my posts. Let me catch you up with what occurred between the 13th and 16th. There was not much that was super exciting. My Chem lab on Wednesday went great and I hope to have made a good grade on the lab report. Academically wise the week was smooth until my second POLS test on Friday which was a little shaky.
 I finished the Magnus Chase book and let me just say it was awesome. The mythologic writings of Riodran always make me wonder about our world and entice me to continue reading. I would recommend the book to anybody who asked.
 The heartbreak has not changed. The pain is like a scar that continually sears with the fires of Muspelheim. If the pain is to fade away soon, I cannot tell. I wish I could just lay down and sob and let it run free from my body and soul and revive me, but it refuses to leave and stays bottled up within me. Maybe one day I will have the nerve to approach him about this and maybe even let him read this.
 Forever yours,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment